The Livery Stables at Gilead House Farm located in the village of Gildersome, Leeds consists of 30 spacious DIY or Part Livery stables. A total of 4 fields across 30 acres provide secure, well maintained turnout areas for your horses. New electrified horse fencing has been added in 2016. Year round turnout is provided, with separate turnout for Mares & Geldings during summer months and alternate days during winter months.
Facilities available for customers of the Livery Stables include;
- Year round access to a rubber, woodchip and sand surfaced floodlit Ménage, suitable for schooling and/or dressage
- Year round access to a Grassed Show Jumping Paddock
- Large, secure tack rooms
- On-site delivery of quality Hay, Straw & Haylage
- On-site parking and storage for Horse Boxes or trailers
- X-Country course spanning 2 fields featuring water jumps, walled jumps and blind jumps*
- Automatic feeding water troughs
The Livery Stables are ideally placed within the countryside on the outskirts of Leeds, granting access to many popular hacking areas and trails.
Getting in touch…
For more up to date information, photos & customer reviews of our Leeds Livery Stables, take a look at;
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GileadHouseFarmLeeds/
Our Google+: https://plus.google.com/109718876633879114110/about
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gileadhousefarm
* X-Country Course has limited access – dependant on weather & turnout routine