Here are reviews of our Kennels and Cattery from Facebook & Google:
Click on any of the links to see the reviews on our Facebook or Google+ pages.
· This place is Amazing!! Our pooch Ted loves his holidays here. The guys are fantastic and we go away knowing that Ted is having a great time. I can’t recommend this place highly enough. It really is the best.
·Can’t recommend it highly enough. The animals are always really well cared for
Thank you for looking after buster while we went on holiday. Know we can go away and he will be happy so we will be too. Thanks again
Susan and Samantha and buster
· Our dog has stayed five times now and every time she’s stayed she always returns home happy and healthy. Everyone does a fantastic job of looking after the animals. We know our dog has had a great holiday too. I recommend them 100%. Thank you to everyone at gilead house Farm
· This was Amber’s 1st stay here and it is quite obvious she had a good time. My dog has a metal plate in her leg and can not be walked for long periods. The guy’s listened and carried out my requirements, it’s the 1st time she has come from any kennels NOT limping. I will definitely be sending Amber here in the future. Thank you for looking after her so well.
Rebecca Louise Martin reviewed Gilead House Farm, Stables, Kennels & Cattery – 5 star
· Took my little Pug Chester here for over a week and he had a fab time! It’s a great place and has an amazing team of caring staff! Can’t recommend enough! Thanks again � xx
· Great place. Extremely clean and great staff, my dogs love going. Highly recommend
Sam Clements reviewed Gilead House Farm, Stables, Kennels & Cattery – 5 star
· I simply cannot recommend the guys at Gilead Farm enough! I was so nervous and worried about where to board our two pugs Walter, Nelly and two cats Snowy and Sabbath. But after chatting with Chris and Joe and coming for a look round I felt happy to leave them in their care. One of my pugs is on a strict prescription diet, the other sensitive to grass seeds and in general pugs are not an easy breed to look after. Both my cats and dogs returned home yesterday 30/09/16 having had a fantastic stay 🙂 I think it’s safe to say they enjoyed themselves as much as we did! Thanks again guys.
· Just picked up Milo from kennels and he has been well looked after, would highly recommend booking your dog in. Have already booked again for New Year. Thanks guys
· We took Tyson there for a ten night stay and they were lovely with him. Will definitely use these kennels again
· I am so happy with how well they have looked after our Black Lab Max they have clearly spent a lot of time with him and really made sure he was happy and enjoyed himself..When we picked him up we could tell straight away he’d been well looked after..we will be using them again 100% Thanks a lot!!
· Looked after my beloved pets so well. Messaged me straight back when i was asking after them. Cant thank them enough !
a month ago
Alfie is a rescue dog and has bad separation anxiety issues so I was worried when I needed to kennel him, I had no need to worry they were really good with him and he seemed to have taken to his experience very well, the kennels were spotless staff were brilliant and i would not hesitate to use again.
· Left my two cats and a challenging old Jack Russell for the week, all were very well looked after and the dog behaved ! Can’t thank Chris, Tom & Joe enough would highly recommend
a month ago
“Bailey” our dog stayed at Gilead House Farm for 11 nights recently and had a great time. It was his first experience of kennels but he does not appear to have been effected by his time away from us. Thank you to all the staff
· Can’t rate these guys highly enough. Lovely people & our dog always comes back happy.
·We left our cat, Lhasa Apso and Pomsky pup with Gilead House Farm while we went on holiday and so glad I did. I got to see photos of them whilst I was in Spain which was a huge weight off my shoulders. They were happy to feed them separately and we will definitely use them again.
Anita Trzesala reviewed Gilead House Farm, Stables, Kennels & Cattery – 5 star
· After visiting a few boarding kennels.We were disoappointed with the kennels or we did not bond with the people that run them.After visiting Gilead House Farm Stables,Kennels &Cattery.After just a few moments we know this was the family to look after our dog.The kennels where outstandingly clean and we would write them a 5 + rating 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
2 months ago
Our Rufus is always very well looked after. Staff are very friendly.
Claire Beaumont reviewed Gilead House Farm, Stables, Kennels & Cattery – 5 star
· Both our dogs really enjoyed staying here! One of our dogs is very nervous but after being here for the third time she has come out of her shell! Feeling more comfortable with new people’
· Gilead House Farm Boarding Kennels is an amazing place! I wouldn’t leave my dog anywhere else. The place is clean and dogs are always at the forefront of the mind of the staff, they put animals first. Would recommend to anyone if you want to go on holiday, relax and not worry how your dog is.
Thank you for looking after my crazy Milo – see you next time
· Great kennels, well more like a retreat for dogs. Took my dog with two days notice and had him an extra day. He’s had proper walks and exercise and has come back in great condition….thanks for everything Tom.
· My trio of terrors, Jaffa, Daisy and Tilly have just returned from a 2 week stay at Gilead house farm, it was Tilly’s first time staying at the farm, she’s only a pup! There’s no where else I would send my mental pack of pooches. They always come back full of life and chunkier than they went in! Which is the best sign that they have been well looked after and not fretting!! Would highly recommend the kennels for anyone looking for somewhere for their canine companions to be well looked after and exercised, while their humans are away!! Thank you Gilead House Farm ☺
Janet Taylor Stockdale reviewed Gilead House Farm, Stables, Kennels & Cattery – 5 star
· I’ve just shared pictures to my timeline. I am thrilled to see how happy my Newman looks. He is already booked in for later in the year. I couldn’t be happier.
Aaron Hilton reviewed Gilead House Farm, Stables, Kennels & Cattery– 5 star
· This was the first time we had left our cat at a Cattery. The staff at Gilead House Farm Cattery instantly put our minds at ease as they are friendly, caring and professional.
Our cat Mr Marmalade has a medical condition so needs special medicated food and also to be monitored daily to ensure his health does not deteriorate. Gilead House Farm Cattery where very accommodating with this and took the extra time and care to look after him.
Mr Marmalade came back happy and healthy from his stay. The pens are clean and tidy and Mr Marmalade loved the heated box. We highly recommend using Gilead House Farm Cattery. We will be using them again and I’m sure Mr Marmalade is looking forward to his next stay.
· Left my to cocker spaniel at the kennel 100% fantastic with them all around the best kennel by far and the staff is great too will use them agin very happy with them thank use so much
· I always feel confident leaving my cat at Gilead House Farm as I know the staff take the time to play with him and take great care of all the animals they look after. I would highly recommend.